Survation are Recruiting a New Researcher
Job Title Researcher
Salary £1525 per month
Survation are currently recruiting for a new researcher for our busy and growing research department.
Initially, the role would be for 3 months with extension for the right candidate.
Hours would be 9-5pm as standard, but there would be evening and weekend work involved.
Exact duties and responsibilities would be dependent on the successful candidate’s skills and interests as well as our needs but would include a wide variety of tasks including the following:
– Liaising with clients
– Writing survey questions
– Analysing data
– Writing reports
– Attending meetings
– Data input
– Background research
– Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Skills and Attributes Required
– The ability to work under pressure, prioritise among multiple tasks, and use own initiative
– A background in statistics
– A flexible, can-do attitude
– Willingness to undertake tedious tasks as well as interesting ones
– Interpersonal skills – ability to work within a small team and communicate with clients and suppliers
– Understanding and knowledge of UK politics, social issues and current affairs
Please complete an application form here by 5pm on Friday 1st August
Please do not send us your CV. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Katy Owen by firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 1427642.
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview in the first two weeks of August.
We aim to make a decision by mid-August. Start date would likely be late August.