Survation at the Labour Party Conference – Monday 25th September:
Monday 25 Sept. 11am-12pm
Survation & Labour List Election Panel
GB1 Terrace, Secure Zone. Grand Hotel, King’s Road, Brighton.
This panel session will feature:
- New analysis of the 2017 election campaign, attitudes to Brexit and party leadership
- Results of Survation’s annual tracker of public attitudes to policy, government performance and perceptions of the parties
- New national polling on current GB voting intention with addional detail in London & Scotland
- Post election constituency polling looking at seat level tactical voting in England
- The current complex picture in Scotland
Joining Survation’s Chief Executive Damian Lyons Lowe in this session will be Sam Tarry – National Political Officer of TSSA Union, President of CLASS think tank & campaign director for Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership campaign and Rhea Wolfson, NEC member, campaigner and 2017 candidate for Livingston.
To secure a place at this session please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 25 Sept. 13.00 – 14.30
Housing the Nation: Building the council housing of the future.
APSE – Association for Public Service Excellence
Tudor Room, Old Ship Hotel, King’s Road, Brighton, BN1 1NR – Refreshments provided
- Kate Henderson, Chief Executive, TCPA: What needs to change to deliver new homes for our communities
- Paul Smith, Director Government and Public Sector at Survation: Public Trust post Grenfell – who do the public trust to regulate housing?
- Paul O’Brien, APSE Chief Executive: Local authority housing companies – councils doing it for themselves