Survation is Recruiting – Data and Statistics Analyst
Survation is recruiting a Data and Statistics Analyst to complement the research team. We are considering candidates at all levels of experience.
Data and Statistics Analyst
Dependent on experience.
- Analysing survey data, including weighting and tabulation
- Plotting and data visualisation in various software packages such as Excel, SPSS, Tableau, or R
- Contributing and implementing data-related quality assurance protocols
- Contributing with technical (numerical) expertise to the design of research projects as well as a range of other data and statistical tasks.
- Interpreting and writing short, concise, narrative reports based on various data analysis outputs
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SPSS (syntax and macros)
- Experience of working with and analysing data
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise among multiple task
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Willingness to undertake tedious tasks as well as interesting ones
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Familiarity or experience with Stata, R
- Knowledge of VBA and/or Python
- Familiarity with sampling techniques and multivariate data analysis techniques (OLS, logit, factor analysis, etc.)
1st May 2017 however, please note that we may appoint before this date so we suggest you complete the application ASAP. Successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Start date: As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Please complete an application here:
Please do not send us your CV. Feel free to ask questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 818 9661