Survation are Recruiting a Junior Data & Statistics Analyst
Job Title Junior Data & Statistics Analyst
Salary £20,000 – £22,000 per annum to start depending on experience
Survation are currently recruiting for a Junior Data & Statistics Analyst for our busy and growing research department. Survation are a leading political and social research agency with a broad range of clients and services.
Survation are an equal opportunities employer. Read our policy here.
This is a permanent role.
Hours would be 9-5pm as standard, but there would be evening and weekend work involved.
Exact duties and responsibilities would be dependent on the successful candidate’s skills and interests as well as our needs but would include a wide variety of tasks including the following:
– Liaising with clients
– Writing survey questions
– Analysing data
– Writing reports
– Attending meetings
– Data input
– Background research
– Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Skills and Attributes Required
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– An understanding of statistics
– Experience of working with and analysing data
– The ability to work under pressure and prioritise among multiple tasks
– A flexible, can-do attitude
– Willingness to undertake tedious tasks as well as interesting ones
Skills and Attributes Desired
– Knowledge of coding
– Some experience with Stata, SPSS, SQL or other data packages
– Knowledge of quantitative research methods
Please complete an application form here by 5pm on Wednesday 19th November.
Please do not send us your CV. If you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview next week.
Start date would be ASAP.