Survation are Recruiting a New Researcher
Job Title Researcher
Salary £20,000 – £22,000 per annum to start depending on experience
Survation are currently recruiting for a new researcher to support our busy and growing research department as a starter job to support the existing team. Survation are a leading political and social research agency with a broad range of clients and services.
Survation are an equal opportunities employer. Read our policy here.
This is a permanent role.
Hours would be 9-5pm as standard, but there would be evening and weekend work involved.
Exact duties and responsibilities would be dependent on the successful candidate’s skills and interests as well as our needs but would include a wide variety of tasks including the following:
– Liaising with clients
– Writing survey questions
– Analysing data
– Writing reports
– Attending meetings
– Data input
– Background research
– Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Skills and Attributes Required
– Experience of working in an office environment, ideally in market research or similar
– The ability to work under pressure, prioritise among multiple tasks, and use own initiative
– A flexible, can-do attitude
– Willingness to undertake tedious tasks as well as interesting ones
– Interpersonal skills – ability to work within a small team and communicate with clients and suppliers
– Understanding of and interest in UK politics, social issues and current affairs
Please complete an application form here by 5pm on Wednesday 19th November.
Please do not send us your CV. If you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview next week.
Start date would be ASAP.