Survation are recruiting – Junior Data & Statistics Analyst
In the run-up to the general election, Survation are recruiting for a Junior Data & Statistics Analyst for an initial two month period to support the existing in-house stats and data team.
Survation are a leading political and social research agency with a broad range of clients and services.
Survation are an equal opportunities employer. Read our policy here:
This is a full-time role for a two-month period. Exact hours of working to be discussed.
Exact duties and responsibilities would be dependent on the successful candidate’s skills and interests as well as our requirements but would involve a range of statistical and data tasks.
Skills and Attributes Required
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– An understanding of statistics
– Experience of working with and analysing data
– The ability to work under pressure and prioritise among multiple tasks
– A flexible, can-do attitude
– Willingness to undertake tedious tasks as well as interesting ones
Skills and Attributes Desired, not required.
– Knowledge of coding
– Some experience with Stata, SPSS, SQL or other data packages
– Knowledge of quantitative research methods
Successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note we may hire before the closing date so please apply ASAP.
How to apply:
Please complete an online application here:
Please do not send us your CV. Feel free to ask questions to email@example.com